Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mint-Chocolate Cupcakes!!!


   Sorry Friends that it has been so long since I have posted on my blog, but this recipe is worth it!!!  I saw a recipe in my email from Taste of Home for these Chocolate Mint Shamrock Cupcakes and I thought "Those sound great!"  I didn't make the green shamrock candy that is supposed to go on the top because I was mostly just interested in the mint frosting and chocolate cupcake part of the recipe. :)  This was a really easy recipe because you make a cake mix, bake it into cupcakes and melt andes mints with a little heavy whipping cream for the frosting.  Very Easy and Very Delicious!! I'm so happy that I tried these!  I made some regular size cupcakes and some mini cupcakes with this recipe and still have leftover frosting.....I wish I had an idea of how to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment